A desk based report provides a quick and simple examination of the economic potential of your site for wind energy development, whilst removing any immediate concern which could prevent planning permission or grid connection being granted. Assessments include but are not limited to:
• Basic wind speed investigation
• Examination of your LCA
• An evaluation of the importance of any designated areas of scientific interest, historical monuments, tourist attractions etc. likely to cause concern to planning.
• An evaluation of the planning applications already submitted in your area, which are likely to be of concern to your potential development.
• Grid connection availability
• Proximity reporting from residential housing
• Potentially fatal development or environmental flaws
• A detailed economic viability assessment
Reports start from £150.00 +VAT
Click here to book a study.